Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
- Develop test cases and test plans in order to review the quality of the product
- Work with the team to assist with the preparation of test plans and the testing of software
- Run failure analyses and report the results to the responsible team
- Test features and bugs, not only according to plan, but also with exploratory tests
- Convert requirements and specifications into written test plans, test cases, and occasionally test scripts
- Synchronize and align with other QA experts across the company in order to continuously improve and standardize testing methods and tools
- Help analyzing application stores (Android and iOS) reviews in order to quickly resolve issues
- 3+ years of experience in a Mobile QA Tester role
- Deep understanding of mobile applications and mobile platforms
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with the execution of test cases for mobile apps
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies and quality as part of the delivery lifecycle
- Passion for hunting bugs
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with automation testing would be an advantage
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins would be an advantage
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.