Be part of IVECO's team to build the ADAS/AD Center of Competence from the scratch.
In Southern Germany, IVECO develops global ADAS/AD solutions for future trucks and commercial vehicles. As an up-and-coming technology location, Ulm is the perfect place for this.
Shape the future with your ideas and drive your career to unimagined heights in a highly innovative environment.
FERCHAU DIRECT is the leading recruiting partner for digitalization in established and emerging industries. We exclusively support IVECO to find the right specialists and managers for the ADAS/AD Center of Competence. We are your first point of contact. We recruit exclusively for permanent positions - this is your chance to be placed directly at IVECO.
ADAS/AD Component Owner Team Lead (m/f/d) - Permanent Employment at IVECO - ADAS/AD Center of Competence
Navigate the Future - Tasks & Challenges
- Lead a team of Component Owners to define, install and launch ADAS/AD components
- Development of the component's road-map and of strategies for ADAS/AD components
- Manage the definition of requirements and functional objectives together with internal and external stakeholders
- Interface between product development, engineering, product validation, external suppliers/partners and platform/brand requirements in regards of cost, quality and timing
- Support of supplier sourcing and evaluating the supplier's maturity and design
- Project management, budgeting, scheduling, prioritization and definition of targets
Enjoy Your Ride - Workplace & Benefits
- Excellent career perspectives supported by development programs
- Professional environment which allows personal growth
- Attractive salary package including bonus
- Flexible working hours and optionally home office
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Innovative, international environment
- Open minded, supportive atmosphere
- Highly skilled and great team colleagues
Start Your Engine - Skills & Experience
- Technical/engineering background with "Hands on mentality"
- At least 10 years of experience in the automotive industry
- 5-7 years of experience developing and launching ADAS/AD components
- Strong system engineering background and experience in projects or product development
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Please apply via our online portal to ensure data protection. We look forward to receiving your CV - a cover letter is not necessary.
Let's go for it.