Connecting people and technologies. Finding the perfect match for our customers. Always finding the right experts for every challenge - that's our goal at FERCHAU, which is why we are looking for you. We are involved in exciting projects for well-known customers in the pharmaceutical and life science sectors. As an experienced professional, you will support your colleagues with your many years of knowledge, experience and expertise.
Specialist GMP Review (m/f/d) Remote
Biberach an der Riß
This will be your future job
- GMP review of electronic manufacturing instructions (master batch records) for batch documentation in biopharmaceutical production (upstream & downstream) using the software BioMES 8
- Independent planning and execution of the control of electronic manufacturing specifications and electronic accompanying documents
- Master data maintenance (material, objects etc.) using BioMES 8 and SAP
- Administrative activities, such as creation and implementation of internal training measures, collection of key figures, induction of new colleagues, processing of change control applications, as well as audit preparation and support
What awaits you at FERCHAU
- Flexibility with a mobile working option
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Reward programme for recommendations for new colleagues
- Network and just have fun at team events, Christmas festivities or summer parties
What we expect of you
- Bachelor's degree in the natural sciences, e.g. biotechnology, process engineering, chemical engineering or comparable, or completed vocational training in the natural sciences, e.g. pharmaceutical technician/chemical technician with several years of professional experience and, if applicable, further training as a technician or industrial foreman.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or other large-scale manufacturing operations with a good understanding of production processes advantageous
- IT affinity and enjoyment of screen activities
- Experience in GMP environment
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to communicate and work in a team; independent and precise way of working as well as a high degree of initiative
Is what we offer a perfect fit for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application - online quoting reference JU93-33075-UL to Mrs. Marlen Kopp. We will match your potential with our opportunities. Challenge accepted? Let's head for the next level together and design the future!
Marlen Kopp +49 731 96247-0
Lise-Meitner-Straße 8/1 89081 Ulmulm@ferchau.com